YZ450f cases

2 replies to this topic
  • Crab455

Posted March 21, 2010 - 09:53 PM

Im in the market for a set of cases for my 06 yz450f and have noticed a lot of sellers on ebay listing that a set off of an 07 will also fit an 06. The part numbers vary between the two years. What are the differences between the two years and will the 07 cases work on my bike?

Sorry if this question has been answered before, I searched but didnt find anything, Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Two-Six

Posted March 22, 2010 - 05:39 AM

I just had to buy cases for my 06. Go to ronayers.com and they list them for 400 bucks.

• grayracer513

Posted March 22, 2010 - 07:35 AM

Yamaha themselves list the same part number for both models. This may not reflect a revised number that came along later, but the cases are interchangeable.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.