Fuel tank

1 reply to this topic
  • jasowiii

Posted May 29, 2003 - 04:36 AM

Anyone know where to find a ~5 gallon tank for a 98 WR400? My bike has a YZ tank and seat, I ride mostly mountain trails/roads and would like to go deep without worrying about fuel.

I big soft seat would be nice too. I road ~100 miles this weekend :) my bootie can't take much more!

Jimmy

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • blireef

Posted May 29, 2003 - 04:49 AM

5 gallons is a lot of gas, how far are you going? That should take the 400 about 200 miles in the desert and more in the woods. It's also going to be really heavy up high. IMS and Clarke both make tanks for that bike, they're on the web. CEET makes a deeper foam seat that works great.
Good Luck, Big Jim :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.