needle change

1 reply to this topic
  • kev94mx

Posted December 26, 2000 - 05:47 AM

My 2001 426 has that cough that everyone talks about. I have not adjusted any thing yet because it is winter time. Has anyone ever used a different needle? The elevation here ranges from 2000 to 3500. Soon as it gets weather fit I am going to start testing things. I was just wondering if anyone had any sugestions.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • motoman393

Posted December 26, 2000 - 07:20 AM

since it is going to rain here in houston for the next week I am going to order some jets to jet my carb right! I have a 01' 426 w/ white bros high boy pipe! What jets and needles are you guys running on your 426's I am at sea level ... i heard the 45-48 pilot and the 165-168 main work what do i set my fuel scew to, etc! Any suggestions would be highly appreciated!

Garrett

------------------
I get my kicks on a 2001' YZ426!
Friendswood, TX

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.