Rampart Range Poker Run

7 replies to this topic
  • Wicked_Crash

Posted May 28, 2003 - 12:47 PM

On June 8th. Who's going? A buddy of mine and I will be there. :)

• endozen

Posted May 29, 2003 - 01:50 AM

I'm thinking pretty serious about working this event, perhaps riding the one in the fall. Hope to see ya there!

• TWSimpson

Posted May 29, 2003 - 03:13 AM

I'd love to go but, my son is racing (SRAC) on that day so I guess I'll miss this one. :D
Good luck, have a great time. :)
Tom

• jwriott

Posted May 29, 2003 - 05:23 AM

I can't make it but some of my friends will be down there. I'd still like to hook up with some of you guys.

What ever happened to a Colorado TT ride? Was anything decided on?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • racemile

Posted May 30, 2003 - 09:37 AM

I will be there!!! I broke down and put numbers on the WR just so I could find and be found easier. (and Harescrambles/enduros) My best friend just bought an 03 DRZ400, and we are going to break it in right!!. If you see a WR426 with #713 on black backgrounds, chase me down (should be easy) and say HI!!!

Race

• devo1

Posted June 02, 2003 - 11:30 AM

Yo! I'll be out there this week. Give me some details about the poker run. The number on my bike is 315 with Thumper Talk graphics on the front fender.

Thanks from Devo

• Wicked_Crash

Posted June 02, 2003 - 06:10 PM

You can find details here http://www.rampartra...es/pokerrun.htm

It's a good time and about the only time that 98% of the traffic of the trails is motorcycles and going the same direction. Conclusion... You can haul a$$ and not worry too much about head ons. :)

• devo1

Posted June 03, 2003 - 03:03 AM

Thanks for the link! I'll be sure and check it out!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.