I recently bought a '08 CRF450X. This is my first Honda and my first 4 stroke.
Being used to 2 stroke Yamahas all my life I'm a bit insecure regarding what tools to take on the fanny pack.
This is what I used to carry on the 2 stroke. Anyone has any suggestions? A list of what you carry on your CRF? That would be great! Thanks!
1. Wrench set: 8, 10, 12, 13, 14mm;
2. Wrench set: 8/9, 10/11, 12/13, 14/15mm;
3. Spark plug/axles wrench set;
4. Spark plug;
5. Clutch and brake levers;
6. Saline solution, in case I get something in my eyes;
8. Phillips and flat blade screwdrivers;
9. Don't know how this is called in english, but basically you mix the two compounds, mold it, plug in a hole for example, and then it solidifies;
10. Nuts and bolts;;
11. Multi-tool with allen wrenches and screwdrivers;
12. Chain link;
13. Zip ties;
14. Not in the photo, the chain breaker.
Edited by mottaguedes, March 14, 2010 - 05:28 PM.