Akropovic exhaust

6 replies to this topic
  • Pat E

Posted March 13, 2010 - 11:24 AM

Does anyone have any feedback regarding Ackropovic exhaust systems? I'm thinking of getting one for my 2010 YZ 450 and I'm torn between a FMF system and the Ackropovic. I realize there is a price difference but sometimes it is worth it in craftsmanship, quality, etc... Any input appreciated, thanks!

• TIM696

Posted March 13, 2010 - 02:41 PM

is your last name esposito by any chance:thinking:

• Pat E

Posted March 13, 2010 - 04:11 PM

no, its Green

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted March 13, 2010 - 06:10 PM

Whatever else you can say about them, Akro's are top notch stuff.

• gfmoto

Posted March 13, 2010 - 08:41 PM

anyone have a good place to get a deal on an Akro system? I was thinking of just the muffler as their dyno graphs on Akro's web site show very similar results.

• norcal_hoss

Posted March 13, 2010 - 09:04 PM

Gary call Josh at Roseville yamaha or Donnie at Capitol yamaha they will hook you up. Im riding Riverfront tomorrow see how the bike works with everything on it.

• TIM696

Posted March 14, 2010 - 09:06 AM

no, its Green

lmao
when is that dam 450 coming in anyway I would be banging my head against the wall
oh and by the way you gotta go with the akro pipe I now another guy who had the coin to test a couple of different pipes back to back and he swore by the akropovic and sold the other pipes and the fit and finish was very nice I gotta say:thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.