YZ triple clamps

7 replies to this topic
  • mikeolichney

Posted December 19, 2000 - 11:40 AM

Do any of you know which triple clamps will let you run the bars the most forward? It seems most of the ones I have seen, the perches are only 5 to 10 mm more forward than stock.

• Le_Racer

Posted December 19, 2000 - 12:31 PM

I have Vortex clamps and, in the 3rd position out of four, it looks to be about 10mm foward.
I'll try to take a measurement to let you know.

• smitty33

Posted December 20, 2000 - 05:00 AM

Hey Le Racer

Does Vortex have a website?
I'd like to check those out.

Hold it Wide...

• Le_Racer

Posted December 20, 2000 - 05:23 AM

Their site is: www.vortexracing.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • motoman393

Posted December 20, 2000 - 09:10 AM

my applied clamps work awesome they push the bars forward and allow you to get more aggressive around berms! and they look trick (anodized blue)

I get my kicks on a 2001' YZ426!
Friendswood, TX

• DPW

Posted December 20, 2000 - 09:49 AM

BRP, http://www.brpit.com/ , their clamps are priced well and they will custom drill the clamps so you can mount the bars where ever you need them.

Dennis '99 YZ400F

• smitty33

Posted December 20, 2000 - 12:27 PM

hey Le Racer,

that link for vortex dont work!

Hmmmmmm, anyone got one that works?

Hold it Wide...

• Hick

Posted December 20, 2000 - 03:02 PM

It worked for me earlier but now it doesn't, so the link is right.

Try it later on...

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.