first ride with enzo an 20 mm clamps

3 replies to this topic
  • cablemonkey334

Posted March 09, 2010 - 08:11 PM

Well i just bolted up the shock an forks fresh out of the box from enzo. I mounted the ride engineering triple clamps first with out the hpsd to see what it felt like first. All i can say about my new suspension is wow an bring it on . The stuff is really great. I can not say how much more i love my bike with this set up on it . The bike turn better an feels more planted , the is a must have if your hard core racing. oh the bike s a 2010 450 :banana:

• MX4Life

Posted March 09, 2010 - 09:05 PM

Did you get the suspension done by Enzo, or just the 20mm clamp?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • motojase316

Posted March 10, 2010 - 03:08 AM

Did you get the suspension done by Enzo, or just the 20mm clamp?

Ride engineering clamp set, and suspension by ENZO is how it reads. So you are really happy with the 20mm offset clamps yeah?

• cablemonkey334

Posted March 11, 2010 - 08:46 PM

yep lovem best bike i have ever ridden

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.