WCTT2 stories

1 reply to this topic
  • FTD

Posted May 26, 2003 - 04:58 AM

Are the fortunate people :) who got to go to the WCTT2 this weekend going to give stories and highlights of the weekend anywhere. Is there going to be a post where everyone who went can add their 2 bits about it. Hope so. I would love to go next year.
Hoss

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_Lorenz

Posted May 26, 2003 - 03:51 PM

Yes we will have a full write up, including some pics and snippets of videos.

We had a great time, 45 riders on Saturday or there abouts. No one was hurt (Best Part of the weekend) And everyone had a great time. Plans are already started for next year.

Please be patient we will get a update for all. Right now my upper arms are killing me, I have monkey butt from driving a chevy PU fro 4 hours and I am burnt :)

All I can say for now with out giving anything away.
Javelin is a Jumping Fool and can ride the bajeepers off his WR.

We have great shots of two and three jumpers at the same time Video and more.

STAY TUNED

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.