South Hills ride in Billings, Montana

2 replies to this topic
  • dirtstiff

Posted May 25, 2003 - 08:02 AM

If any of you guys are ever passing through Billings Montana, stop and spend a day riding in the South Hills facility owned ( leased ) by the local cycle club.
This is where the " World Championship Hill climb " is held
in July. I won't b.s. anybody and say I climbed the hill but I did have a great time trying some of the hills around even though I dumped my brand new ride.. :D Behind the hill climb area is - my guess - several hundred acres of rolling hills, deep live washes full of game and trails going every direction. I was lucky enough to bump into a great guy named Jerry Richter; a member, who took me around on a couple hour tour of the place while trying to keep up with him on his CR500 ( and he is a very fast at 56 ). Great place to ride, great people. You gotta try it if you havn't. :) :D
Dirtstiff :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • FTD

Posted May 25, 2003 - 08:09 AM

When, how much and is it worth a trip for the WC hill climbs?

• bleedblue

Posted May 26, 2003 - 09:11 AM

The hill climb is the last weekend in July (26&27). Tickets are under ten bucks I believe if any one is thinking about coming I can get tickets and info. BMC web page :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.