Cheers to Greyracer...

6 replies to this topic
  • mcondino

Posted March 06, 2010 - 11:33 PM

I don't post much here but I am a chronic lurker. I love to ride all kinds of motorcycles especially dirt bikes:ride:, I also love to learn about them, and work on them. This forum is an invaluable resource for motorcycle knowledge.:lol:

Thank you to everyone who helps make that possible.

With all that being said, I must tip my hat to Greyracer513.:ride: When I need the real answer to just about any question pertaining to dirt bikes I know if I look hard enough he has already answered it.:thumbsup: And answered it throughly and correctly.

Thank you Geryracer:thumbsup:

• Se77vN

Posted March 06, 2010 - 11:40 PM

Here here!! Cheer to grey

• Polar_Bus

Posted March 07, 2010 - 05:57 AM

I don't post much here but I am a chronic lurker. I love to ride all kinds of motorcycles especially dirt bikes:ride:, I also love to learn about them, and work on them. This forum is an invaluable resource for motorcycle knowledge.:lol:

Thank you to everyone who helps make that possible.

With all that being said, I must tip my hat to Greyracer513.:lol: When I need the real answer to just about any question pertaining to dirt bikes I know if I look hard enough he has already answered it.:thumbsup: And answered it throughly and correctly.

Thank you Geryracer:thumbsup:

I've been on this board for many years, and Gray is "unique" . He's old skool' gruff, doesen't partake in forum politics , and definately YZF genius.... :ride:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • davcon

Posted March 07, 2010 - 07:08 AM

He IS amazing :thumbsup: and certainly appreciated! I wish he was my next door neighbor!!!

• Antonmoto

Posted March 07, 2010 - 08:21 AM

I agree his advice is very helpful. This sight has so much knowledge and I love how fast you get a good answer to sometimes dumb questions :thumbsup:

• cbrewer450

Posted March 07, 2010 - 09:37 AM

My props go to Grey as well... I've read a few of his posts that helped me out.. He even directly helped me out with a problem... Wealth of knowledge he is!!

• Fabulous

Posted March 07, 2010 - 09:44 AM

Indeed. I lurked a lot before I bought my 450, and I got it because of Greyracer. Always helpful to others, and seems to know everything about the 450's. Cheers to you.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.