Chevy/Fox Motocross Pickup

7 replies to this topic
  • YZThumpa

Posted December 15, 2000 - 11:23 AM

Did you guys see the Fox Racing concept truck? It has every conceivable feature to get you to the track- integrated loading ramps, custom tailgate to fit two bikes,cargo box, generator, etc. you can see it at I don't know how to post this so that you can just click on the address, but check it out. There is a poll on there to guage interest in the concept. If MX'ers don't take the time to show interest in this type of product, we won't enjoy the benefits of it. And no, I don't work for Fox or Chevy. But please check out the site and take the poll, cause we can't buy one if they don't make one.

• DaveJ

Posted December 15, 2000 - 02:58 PM

Just curious if this comes up.

Nice truck by the way.

• FOX426

Posted December 15, 2000 - 05:09 PM

The world loves talent but, pays off on character.

• YZThumpa

Posted December 15, 2000 - 06:09 PM

No idea on the cost. Only info I saw is what you saw. I would think it is going to be pricey, though. Just the fact that it is a crew cab with 429hp would put it up there.Course, if you eliminate the need to purchase a trailer...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MXOldtimer

Posted December 15, 2000 - 06:31 PM

Its missing a water storage tank and a built in pressure washer

• BBRguy

Posted December 16, 2000 - 02:15 PM

Dang i wish i could my hands on one of those trucks! The dream truck of all motocrossers.

• mcarp

Posted December 22, 2000 - 02:35 PM

Check oout:

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted December 23, 2000 - 08:46 AM

Very cool truck! But Im guessing 30,000 dollars, 11 miles to the gallon at two bucks a gallon, 500 a year registration, 100 a month insurance. I'd love to have it but my bank roll is not thick enough because of racing!

I'll stick to my old 1985 Ford diesel van. Besides I think a van is a better choice than a truck for a racer for many reasons I wont bore you with.

I think Ill just save my drool for when I see it at a race some time with some expensive european 4 stroke tricked out to the max in the back.

Related Content

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.