Wow! I made the right decision.

3 replies to this topic
  • Fabulous

Posted March 06, 2010 - 07:13 PM

I bought a lightly used 08 YZ450 this past fall, and spent the winter adding stuff to make it mine. Took it out for it's first real ride today, and I am so impressed. I'm coming off a YZ125 that I use for trail riding, and was a little worried the 450 would be a handful...apparently not. Went up two teeth on the rear sprocket, added handguards and a full Jardine pipe, and this thing is amazing! Thanks for all the input on the little things :thumbsup:

• Se77vN

Posted March 06, 2010 - 11:41 PM

COngrats on your purchase. I too have an 08 and I love it. Best bike I have ever had, hands down.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tek_01

Posted March 07, 2010 - 02:15 AM

Glad you like your new bike, and remember a bike only goes as fast as you twist your right hand

• Fabulous

Posted March 07, 2010 - 09:29 AM

Even when you twist it all the way, it's still very managable...it's perfect! I figured I'd need a flywheel weight, but now after riding it, I don't think I will. Just a larger tank is in my future...maybe a pro moto kickstand.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.