help please wr450 08

No replies to this topic
  • madbriuk

Posted March 06, 2010 - 06:22 AM

hi lads this bike has not realy bit running good since the day i got it,anyway i put a new exhaust on it 6 months a go it was going sort of ok but not proper,so i stuck biger jets in the carb and dident make any difrence apart from the down pipe started glowing and it started to pop so i mest with the mixture and got it going ok'ish now every now and again it will glow and start poping again but now i carnt sort it,and also now i can here like a knocking noise and a clicking noise from the engine its alway made the knocking noise but never herd the clicking befor,the knocking just sound lowder now.
also theres water started to leak from the empeller but only when i start it up.
can this be sorted easy cuss i don't have alot of time and money any more,i never had any probs with my wr400.and aother thing befor i got this wr450 i read that it was lighter than the 400 but noway,i think its heavya than the 400.
ps i carn't remmeber what size jet i put in

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.