Posting a digital picture?

3 replies to this topic
  • ETP

Posted May 24, 2003 - 11:54 AM

Can someone please explain how to include a dig picture in a post? I have alot of computer experience regarding pics, files, operating systems etc., but no experience adding pic files to this forum.

• YZ400Court

Posted May 25, 2003 - 09:34 AM

copied from the FAQ tab at the to of the page.

How do I add an image to my message?

In order to add an image to your message or your signature, you must have the image already available on a web server. This can be an image on your own personal web page, for example. To place an image within a message, simply use the following Markup Tag:

Posted Image

For example, if you have an image called cateye.gif and its available from your own website at http://www.mywebsite.com/pics, then you would use the following image markup:

Posted Image

You can do the same for your signature. Click the My Home option found on any page. Then, under the Main Configuration heading, click on "Personal Information, email, password...". Look for the Signature box, and enter your desired information, including any images/markup as above.

Note: To keep the forums loading quickly for everyone, it is recommended that you do not exceed 35k for your image size.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • FTD

Posted May 25, 2003 - 09:54 AM

Go to a web site. Right click on the picture of choice. Properties. Triple click on the address (URL). Right click. Copy. Cancel.
On your post on this forum:
Type... [image] Then right click. Paste. Then type... [/image]
Should work.
Hoss

• ETP

Posted May 25, 2003 - 10:06 AM

Got it. Thanks guys!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.