yoshimura exhaust system

4 replies to this topic

Posted May 22, 2003 - 06:09 PM

Hello to all from a new guy,I just thought I would let you guys now that this system rips !!!!along with the powernow.
All I can say is that there is one very unhappy CRF owner
out there(No Joke).I even gave him a 20'leed and I still
took him,I would take him off the line every time and he could never catch up to me.Im running a 162main & 48 pilot
and a stock yz needle with all the free mods.The yoshi comp system & powernow makes this bike rip.I also picked up the TEC quit system with the pipe for those hoshhosh times. :) This set up is highly recomended.

• Jonesy920

Posted May 24, 2003 - 11:18 AM

Did you get the Ti system or stainless ?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted May 24, 2003 - 02:24 PM

I bought the stainless comp system. I got this setup from
rockey moutain,they were the cheapist I found $429. for
the system & $34.for TEC kit ! This is a nice looking
setup & very well made !!!! I got frustrated looking for
the right exhaust, Im glad I went the route I went :)

• Desracer

Posted May 25, 2003 - 09:02 AM

Do you have a Wr450? if so would you be interested in selling your old header pipe. Ran into a tree this weekend.

Posted May 25, 2003 - 03:37 PM

I do have the WR450,but I think im going to hang on to the
old exhaust(Im kind of a packrat)sorry,if I pull something
off I like to keep it, just like all my factory plastic.
(YZ plastc looks :D)Just in case if I want to sell the bike sometime down the
road(I dont think so) :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.