I rode my 2010 in FL for a week!

1 reply to this topic
  • Thumper38

Posted March 02, 2010 - 10:15 AM

Well I can tell you I am very impressed with the new Yami, it handles very very well and has tons of low and mid power! It does fall off alittle on top but not to bad. It is more comfortable than my 09 Kawi and feels more open in the cockpit. I do have a tall seat and lower pegs on it but i had the same on my KX too. I also rode an 09 YZ450 also and who ever says it feels the same is nuts. I am not saying good or bad but not the same. It does take an extra kick or two to fire up and the gearing felt a little shorter than the Kawi also. So overall I am happy I made the switch back to the blue bikes again.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • donMX14

Posted March 02, 2010 - 02:52 PM

are you gonna be upset when i pass you on your old kawi? lol

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.