CAN I GET A WR450F FROM TEXAS AND MAKE IT DUAL REG.

3 replies to this topic
  • MRXMAN

Posted May 22, 2003 - 02:08 PM

I HAVE FAMILY IN TEXAS AND THEY SAID THAT THEY WOULD HELP ME GET A BIKE. BUT DOES TEXAS HAVE THE SAME B.S. LAWS AS CALIFORNIA. IS IT POSIBLE TO USE TEXAS AS THE LOOP HOLE OR NOT. :)

• Steve_Lorenze_Sr

Posted May 22, 2003 - 04:22 PM

Texas is just as bad as Calif. I did a WR in 1998 via the Texas route. I actually purchased the bike in Texas through my brother. When I went to Texas to pick it up I installed a dualsport kit, DOT tires and a mirror. Took it to a M/C certification station. They checked everything and I got a plate in my brothers name.In Texas vehicles must go to the station check thing every year to get a renewal. This was in 1998-might be different now-good luck.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • AZWR426

Posted May 22, 2003 - 07:09 PM

I have a street legal in Arizona WR-426 with 330 total miles on it for sale. I live in Phoenix, an easy drive from LA for a like new bike. It is all original except Zip TY Racing mag drain plug, rad guards, Works Connection frame guards, skid plate, hydraulic master cylinder brake switch. E mail me at markarrigo@cox.net for pictures or call me at 602-770-9934 for details. $4300/offer. Thanks, Mark

• MRXMAN

Posted May 23, 2003 - 07:30 AM

THANKS FOR THE INFO. IF IT WAS LIKE THAT IN 98 I'M SURE IT HAS NOT GOTTIN EASIER. HOW ABOUT NEVADA.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.