SELL ME YOUR WR450F STREET LEGAL MACHINE?

2 replies to this topic
  • MRXMAN

Posted May 22, 2003 - 02:04 PM

I'M INTRESTED TO BUY A WR450F THAT IS ALREADY STREET LEGAL. I WILL PAY GOOD MONEY FOR ONE. THE PROBLEM I'M HAVING IS THAT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA (LOS ANGELES) AND ITS HARD TO MAKE ONE OF THESE TOYS HARD TO DUAL SPORT. I KNOW THERE A FEW OF YOU OUT THERE THAT HAVE HAD LUCK CONVERTING ONE FOR CALI BUT IN MY LIFE I HAVE NO LUCK. I HAVE FAMILY IN TEXAS IS IT POSIBLE TO GO THROUGH ONE OF THEM OR DO THEY HAVE THE SAME B.S. LAWS AS CALI. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP OR GIVE ME IDEAS. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • AZWR426

Posted May 22, 2003 - 07:27 PM

Sent you a private mssg and posted a response on your other "Texas relative" thread.

• rockyuphill

Posted May 27, 2003 - 01:49 PM

ok! 150 miles since new, oklahoma tag, baja designs muffler insert, tag holder and bark busters like new 405-659-0888.no time to ride great bike $5795? :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.