Wanted: 1 WR Headlight/Number Plate combo

7 replies to this topic
  • BrandonW

Posted May 22, 2003 - 10:35 AM

I usually take my light out when off-roading, and only have that thing in there while on the streets. Well, I went on a dual-sport ride a couple of weekends ago, and I busted the light inside.

Just got back from the Blue Shop, and they want both arms and both legs. Blew me away!

If anybody has taken theirs off, I would be happy to pay fair market value, plus shipping.

PM me, and I will respond.

• crushedreams

Posted May 22, 2003 - 01:43 PM

I might think about it if I could get a YZ number plate and maybe something else in trade or make me an offer.

• Machster

Posted May 22, 2003 - 01:57 PM

The one I pm'ed u about is the Acerbis Diamond headlight. It is in the new issue of Motocross Action. Pretty trick setup!

"Live well...Ride free" :)

• BrandonW

Posted May 23, 2003 - 05:46 AM

I guess that I am assuming that the stocker is DOT approved, but is that wrong.

Are any of the after-market headlight/number plate combo's DOT approved?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SBG

Posted May 23, 2003 - 08:15 AM

I' don't think there are any enduro/strictly off road bikes that ever came with DOT legal lighting. Go to fourstrokesonly.com and they tell you what lights are DOT and work best for your bike.

• Lowedog

Posted May 23, 2003 - 09:11 AM

I guess that's one of the consequences of being the last bike to go up a nasty trenched out bank on a creek crossing huh? :)

• BrandonW

Posted May 23, 2003 - 09:26 AM

I was going to tell everybody it was because of all the debris that was being thrown from that SWEET WR450 that was blazin' the trail...

When are we riding again?

• Lowedog

Posted May 23, 2003 - 11:10 AM

Monday. Goose creek. Jim said he would get a hold of you. :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.