2002 WR426F-CA plate...help

4 replies to this topic
  • chivobones

Posted February 25, 2010 - 12:53 PM

Looking for help. Like the title states, thats the bike I have...Looking to sell it so I am trying to get the value for it. Has new tires, Baja Designs kit, Q4 FMF pipe with powerbomb header and Factory Effex graphics. No time to ride so I hate to see it sit. Any help from you guys would be great, then I'll post up in the classifieds. This forum is a great resource. I wrote all about my experience on plating my bike and was thankful to all that helped as well, so give some back if you can. Thanks.

• byggd

Posted February 28, 2010 - 09:15 AM

If it's in good shape I would think a 02 would bring $1800 - $2000 but because it's plated in the country of CA add another $800 - $1000.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ford04focus

Posted February 28, 2010 - 11:58 PM

ive seen a couple plated wrs ranging about 2500-3000 on craigslist

id say ask 3000 riding season is almost here

• chivobones

Posted March 03, 2010 - 12:45 PM

Thanks, for the replies. I was thinking about $3000 too. I paid $3000 for it in '06 and figured the plate could add about a grand... So I guess we'll see what happens.

• Rooster426

Posted March 11, 2010 - 08:00 PM

I sold my plated 01 for $3k a few months ago. Same stuff, baja kit, fmf pipe, pro-taper bars. Plated bikes are rare...you should get 2700-3k for it.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.