39 replies to this topic
  • live_to_ride

Posted May 21, 2003 - 07:52 AM

I'd appreciate it if I could tag along. thanks
Chris

• mrmoto

Posted May 21, 2003 - 10:12 AM

Hi Chris,
Can't make it this weekend -- I'm going riding in Idaho with my brother. How about next weekend? Friday afternoon or Saturday. I'd like to get down to Cherry Creek and ride before it gets too hot down there.
- Eric (we met last week thursday @ 5mi pass)

• tigerowner_ut

Posted May 21, 2003 - 10:52 AM

Sorry Chris, I will be out of town as well.

• Guest_Sniper531_*

Posted May 21, 2003 - 12:42 PM

I would hook up with ya but im haveing bike problems so I cant go anywhere this weekend.

• live_to_ride

Posted May 21, 2003 - 06:26 PM

Hi Chris,
Can't make it this weekend -- I'm going riding in Idaho with my brother. How about next weekend? Friday afternoon or Saturday. I'd like to get down to Cherry Creek and ride before it gets too hot down there.
- Eric (we met last week thursday @ 5mi pass)

Sweet!! I'm going riding next weekend. thanks! :)

As for this weekend.... shucks man.... :D

Chris

• live_to_ride

Posted May 21, 2003 - 07:04 PM

SWEET! Looks like I'm going to moab this weekend. I will be heading down friday evening, riding all day saturday, and maybe a short ride on sunday. If anyone else wants to go, you're welcome to come. It would be especially great to have someone to split the hotel with. :) :D

Chris :D

• pedman

Posted May 22, 2003 - 10:23 AM

Eric,

New 300? What's got into you? One good thing, it should be easier in the washes. :)

• KRobWR250

Posted May 22, 2003 - 01:01 PM

Yeah Eric, What is the deal there? Now you've got two bikes I covet. Not fair. What, don't you have a financial nazi...er, I mean wife?

• r1superstar

Posted May 22, 2003 - 04:37 PM

Guys, Mrmoto traded in the 520 for the 300. :D

I can't ride this weekend (family in town) or next (Instructing MSF class). But what do you all say we plan a ride for the following weekend? June 8th? LMK.................db :)

• mrmoto

Posted May 25, 2003 - 04:05 PM

Alright everyone... I'll fessup. I traded in the 520 for a 300 2-stroke. I've got to say, I'm very, very happy with the decision. I'm faster and don't crash as often. The 300 makes me feel like superman.

Next ride either Friday or Saturday this coming weekend. I'd like to get down to Cherry Creek. Anyone interested?

- Eric

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • live_to_ride

Posted May 25, 2003 - 05:11 PM

Next ride either Friday or Saturday this coming weekend. I'd like to get down to Cherry Creek. Anyone interested?

- Eric

Let me think about it. I'll get back with you.

:)

Hmmm......

:D

Ok. I'll go. :D :D

• KRobWR250

Posted May 25, 2003 - 08:08 PM

Congrats on the new bike Eric. I've about decided the 300 is the way to go for me. I've ridden all the four-stroke contenders and while there are things I like about all of them I still wish Yamaha made a WR two-stroke. From what I've read and heard, the KTM 300 is about the closest I'll get to that. I'd like to try one out sometime.

I have family stuff so can't do this weekend, maybe someother time?

• mrmoto

Posted May 27, 2003 - 06:30 AM

Chris - let's plan 10:00am Saturday at Cherry Creek. If you're unfamiliar with the area, we could meet and you could follow me down. Otherwise, head towards the Cherry Creek area, keep going down the dirt road, drive through the cattle guard, turn left at the fork, and I'll be in the parking lot on the left side.

Any one else up for a fast ride through the desert?

- Eric

• live_to_ride

Posted May 27, 2003 - 06:08 PM

I think I know where you're talking about, but I'd still rather meet somewhere in town. :)

• live_to_ride

Posted May 27, 2003 - 06:13 PM

Hey Danny! I'm in! :)

• r1superstar

Posted May 27, 2003 - 06:18 PM

Hey Danny! I'm in! :)

June 8th it is. I just got off the phone with John and we are currently trying to find a new place to ride. Talk to you soon...............db

• mrmoto

Posted May 28, 2003 - 07:56 AM

Hey Chris,
Let's meet at the gas station just off the west side (turn right going south) of the I-15 University Ave exit. I'll be there at 8:30am. Call me on my cell at 801-836-5246 if you're unsure where this is.
- Eric

• live_to_ride

Posted May 28, 2003 - 06:17 PM

10-4. I'll call you if I have any problems, but I think I know where that exit is. I've never gone to cherry creek from there before. See you saturday am. :D

Chris :)

• mrmoto

Posted May 29, 2003 - 11:01 AM

Chris - See you Saturday morning 8:30am

**** Last call anybody else????

• tigerowner_ut

Posted May 30, 2003 - 06:24 AM

Eric,

I will give you a call tonight if I can make it, otherwise Have fun!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.