Free extended fuel screw....

3 replies to this topic
  • l_campionero

Posted February 25, 2010 - 06:56 AM

I have a perfectly good, used Tusk brand extended fuel screw for Keihin four-stroke carbs that I will give away to the first qualified respondent.
I hope that I can give it to someone who might not be as 'well-off' as some of us, such as a family guy, or a young racer on a tight budget.
Here's all I am going to ask for it: I will want you to mail to me a small, padded mailing envelope, with a self-addressed, self-adhesive address label inside, along with three first-class stamps.
I will put the screw in the envelope, attach the self-addressed label and the stamps, and put it back in the mail to you.
If you are interested, PM me, and I will give you my mailing address.

Posted Image

* Replaces the stock fuel screw that is difficult to adjust.
* Easy grip knob with laser etched numbers for simple and accurate adjustments.
* Comes complete with new fuel screw spring, washer, and O-ring.
* Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum.
* Fits most Keihin FCR Carburetors.

• l_campionero

Posted February 25, 2010 - 07:45 AM

Spoken for.....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • atitagain

Posted February 25, 2010 - 08:10 AM

props to you :thumbsup:

• Akamatsu

Posted February 25, 2010 - 08:11 AM

Hat's off to you. That was a stand up move!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.