Please Help Me!!

36 replies to this topic
  • Rocker01

Posted February 25, 2010 - 07:35 PM

It sounds like your best bet is going to be learning to ride in a big mud puddle or a foot or two of snow. The mud and snow will reduce you traction so the bike won't buck you off any more. You'll even have a nice soft landing that won't hurt as bad. My advice is to find about two or three feet of mud or swamp water and practice up! :thumbsup:

• steveride

Posted February 25, 2010 - 08:06 PM

If I flip the chain around wont the Bike go Backwards!! Come on I'm not that Dumb!!

• CORider63

Posted February 25, 2010 - 08:16 PM

If I flip the chain around wont the Bike go Backwards!! Come on I'm not that Dumb!!

No, don't flip it OVER, flip it right-side out. Don't feel bad, a lot of people make that mistake.

• jffsnlsn

Posted February 25, 2010 - 08:57 PM

No, don't flip it OVER, flip it right-side out. Don't feel bad, a lot of people make that mistake.

...won't that turn the bike upside down? He's already doing that by himself.

• CORider63

Posted February 25, 2010 - 08:59 PM

No, it will push the front wheel down, instead of pulling it up and over.

I'm out of here; I'm tired of dealing with amateurs.

• jffsnlsn

Posted February 25, 2010 - 09:16 PM

I am NOT an amateur. I'm still a novice.

• steveride

Posted February 25, 2010 - 09:32 PM

Today my Dad found a shoppin cart in Our trailer Park & his friend extended the foot rests & hay wired on the front wheels of the cart to the foot rests!! How smart he is, Now i dont have to start off from a stool & the bike does not tip over any more!!
Thanks!! all of this help is really improving My Riding!! Maybe in a couple of weeks I can hit the Big Trails!!
Still havin a smoke problem, the Guy at the hardware store sold Me some Bars leak, hope this will help!! he said it should!!

• Flagstaff

Posted February 25, 2010 - 09:35 PM

1 12pak, everything works!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • steveride

Posted February 25, 2010 - 09:55 PM

Whats a 12 pack? Does it bolt rite on?

• RSAthump

Posted February 26, 2010 - 04:49 AM

Steve you made my day!

• redhurricane

Posted February 26, 2010 - 07:36 AM

It will if you don't flip the sprockets over at the same time. In fact, put the little sprocket on the back and the big one on the front. Should solve your wheelie problem. Another solution could be to LENGTHEN the chain, it'll take more time to spin the rear tire cause it's longer.

Is reverse still working on your bike? Does the backup beeper come on?

• the_smoo

Posted February 26, 2010 - 08:43 AM

steveride: I can help you . You first need someone to video tape you. Then post it on youtube. We can analyse your style. Theres already a thread for this sort of thing..

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=867999

• motodiver13

Posted February 26, 2010 - 09:16 AM

Is he sure he doesn't have a Toyata 450. Iv'e heard they are notorious for these problems.

• CORider63

Posted February 26, 2010 - 10:11 AM

Is he sure he doesn't have a Toyata 450. Iv'e heard they are notorious for these problems.

Very good point. Does it look like this? They're notorious for causing injuries.

Posted Image

Attached Thumbnails

• JG-01-bike2.JPG

• steveride

Posted February 26, 2010 - 01:08 PM

No My bike is Green But the blue does look cool, Maybe I will paint it Blue this weekend!! My Bedroom is like that color, Lucky for Me I have lots left & I think I even seen a small paint roller on My Dad's workbench! Anything I should before i paint it?

• steveride

Posted February 26, 2010 - 01:17 PM

My Dad already put Me & My Brother on You tube!!

• Pete pj

Posted February 27, 2010 - 05:27 PM

Are you for real give riding away while you can still walk, or book yourself into a course and learn to ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.