What do I need to be legal on U.S.F.S. controlled land

6 replies to this topic
  • wakin

Posted May 21, 2003 - 05:36 AM


If I put the Pro-Moto Billet silent insert on my WR am I good or do I need the spark arrestor also?


Posted May 21, 2003 - 06:00 AM


In california, you need to be 96 db and below and a usfs approved spark arrester. The stock pipe is ok. Don't know about other states.

  • Jim_bo

Posted May 21, 2003 - 06:06 AM


Hey, Zeke... love the avitar!!


Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tctrailrider

Posted May 21, 2003 - 06:09 AM


Michigan is 94db and spark arrestor. If you have the stock pipe on it has an arrestor in it ( the screen).


Posted May 21, 2003 - 06:12 AM


Hey, Zeke... love the avitar!!


I almost died when I got it in an email called The Day After. She is passed out with a ton of beer bottles all around her no top and the thong on. Would have loved to be at that party.

  • wakin

Posted May 21, 2003 - 07:05 AM


Thanks guys, as usual you are very helpful.

  • banffboy

Posted May 21, 2003 - 07:57 AM


Look at all those nasty Canadian Beer bottles around her :)


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.