Anyone going to be out in Moab this weekend?

5 replies to this topic
  • Dougie

Posted May 20, 2003 - 06:55 AM

Just wondering. We'll be there Thur through Mon.

• LarryCO

Posted May 20, 2003 - 09:51 AM

Waaaaaaaahhhhhh! I wont... :)

• rockieman

Posted May 20, 2003 - 04:32 PM

Was there this past weekend....ready to go back!! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dougie

Posted May 21, 2003 - 07:20 AM

Don't worry Larry, I'll send you the tape :) You did get my message on your cell didn't you?

Rockieman, How do you like that Revloc? Does it work well at Rampart? How bout the Mountains?

• rockieman

Posted May 21, 2003 - 11:05 AM

I've been a little disappointed in the Revloc....I bought it primarily because they said I would never stall my bike..... not the case. I've stalled it on numerous occasions.... We all know how easy they are to start after you stall. My other gripe is that occasionally I'll free wheel down a hill (lose the engine braking). Those are my two gripes and I suspect that these problems could be solved by adjusting the clutch...I haven't taken the time to mess with it. Other than that I do like the idea of not having :)to engage the clutch.

• r1superstar

Posted May 22, 2003 - 04:40 PM

Just wondering. We'll be there Thur through Mon.

Give Chris "live_to_ride" a call 801-556-8082. He is going down this weekend as well. Have fun...............db :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.