My new 03' YZ450

4 replies to this topic
  • MoTo xXx RaCeR 522

Posted February 21, 2010 - 01:42 PM

Here are a few pics of my new 03' YZ450 I just picked up last month for $1500 Are there any issues or anything I should know about the 03'?

Posted Image

Posted Image

• anthony250

Posted February 21, 2010 - 04:24 PM

Wow what a deal. The bike looks new , sweet exhaust too. But the frame color is odd.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Joe105

Posted February 21, 2010 - 05:11 PM

yeah grab a can of PJ1 frame paint and you'll have a awesome machine

• MoTo xXx RaCeR 522

Posted February 21, 2010 - 05:21 PM

Well it didn't look like this when I picked it up. As far as the frame goes the person I purchased it from tried to touch up where your boots rub the frame with some kinda sea foam / teal paint I know it looks nasty. I am going to ride this season and see If I like it. If I do like it I am going to PC the frame cherry red metallic.

• MAD_POTTER

Posted February 21, 2010 - 06:02 PM

Watch for oil leaks at the front downtube and steering tube weld, or check for previous repairs.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.