EZ UP canopy

11 replies to this topic
  • GNCCYZ400

Posted December 04, 2000 - 07:48 PM

I'm looking for a good EZ UP canopy (10x12) for next season. Any ideas on where to get a good used one or an inexpensive new one.

Thanks,
Jeff

------------------

'98 YZ400F
'01 YZ250F
'98 CBR600F3

• Boit

Posted December 04, 2000 - 10:00 PM

I seem to recall Harbor Freight having those things really cheap. In any event, after seeing what happened to others who use those things, I would stress that you always stake the poles down really good whenever you set them up. They twist into a tangled mess if the wind catches them and they roll along like a tumbleweed.

• GNCCYZ400

Posted December 05, 2000 - 11:50 AM

Boit,

Thanks for the advice. Although it creates a VERY funny "mental image" :), I don't think it would be the same if it were my canopy racing for the finish line.

Jeff

------------------

'98 YZ400F
'01 YZ250F
'98 CBR600F3

• MXOldtimer

Posted December 05, 2000 - 03:23 PM

Dont worry about wasting your money, buy a good one. I went years without one and my wife bought me one for christmas a couple years ago , that thing has paid for it self many times over I couldn't live without one anymore. Mine is a quikshade not a great one but it works really good. Guess whats on this years christmas list, lol yup a new one.

Doug

• Ga426owner

Posted October 31, 2005 - 01:51 PM

I'm looking for a good EZ UP canopy (10x12) for next season. Any ideas on where to get a good used one or an inexpensive new one.

Thanks,
Jeff

--------------

'98 YZ400F
'01 YZ250F
'98 CBR600F3

HomeDepot sells quickshade and Loews did sell EZ UP
159.00/200.00

• Reyndogg

Posted October 31, 2005 - 01:54 PM

Sam's - the nice ez up with sides and awning for about 188. iirc - this really isnt something you want to skimp on IMO.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • biznet1

Posted October 31, 2005 - 04:43 PM

I think Sears has them. Just think, you can pay $3.00 per month for 63 years!

• Satch0922

Posted October 31, 2005 - 05:56 PM

Not sure where you are in NC but Sports Authority has some good prices

"EzUp" style canopy

Store Locator

• stezlaki

Posted October 31, 2005 - 06:12 PM

We got ours at Sam's Club. Think it was about $200 and came with sides and a banner holder/sunshade attachment and a canvas storage bag w/wheels. It is much nicer/sturdier than some of the others I have seen. It is very quick/easy to set up.............oh yeah, it's an EZ-up brand.

And, as somebody else mentioned, get a good one. You'll come out better/happier in the end. The only thing we regret is not getting it sooner! :banghead:

• PumpkinHumper

Posted November 01, 2005 - 08:35 AM

Dont worry about wasting your money, buy a good one. I went years without one and my wife bought me one for christmas a couple years ago , that thing has paid for it self many times over I couldn't live without one anymore. Mine is a quikshade not a great one but it works really good. Guess whats on this years christmas list, lol yup a new one.

Doug

I have the quick shade also. Realy like it. I have had it for 5 years with no problems. I want to get sides for it though. Really nice to have on cold days.

• aedwards07

Posted November 01, 2005 - 03:15 PM

We have a quick shade also.We got it at home depot for like $150.It lasted 3 years until my had knocked my bike onto it when it was partially up ripping the top.

• sirthumpalot

Posted November 01, 2005 - 03:57 PM

Get a good one! The cheapies break in the wind and after several uses. Don't ask how I know.. Spend the few extra bucks now and save yourself a lot of grief later!

Related Content

Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.