Header pipes 09 YZ450

4 replies to this topic
  • TRIPLE 5

Posted February 18, 2010 - 03:41 AM

Has anyone tried to use the FMF power bomb (supercross) header with stock muffler? Hows it compare to stock? Any info would be great.:ride:

• grayracer513

Posted February 18, 2010 - 09:09 AM

Going out on a limb here in saying that I seriously doubt anything will work with an unmodified stock '08-'09 muffler.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TRIPLE 5

Posted February 18, 2010 - 03:30 PM

Just trying to keep that shorty look.:ride: I know if I get into the inside and do some customizing it's going to be way to loud.:ride:

• washel157

Posted February 18, 2010 - 05:02 PM

Forget about the header, you got to get rid of that muffler. I got rid of that whole system 5 minutes after I unloaded it from the dealer.

• dvn

Posted February 18, 2010 - 06:52 PM

Just trying to keep that shorty look.:ride: I know if I get into the inside and do some customizing it's going to be way to loud.:ride:

Here's another option for you.
http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=866524

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.