Foo foo!

13 replies to this topic
  • FTD

Posted May 19, 2003 - 09:27 AM

I recently bought some gas additive that smells like cinnamon. The shop here carries it. They have all smells: cherry, root beer :), blueberry , vanilla... you name it. $14 for 20 gallons though. Novelty for us who like to blow money at the bike shop. Has anyone seen or use this?
Hoss

• Crazythumpin

Posted May 19, 2003 - 12:47 PM

Could you imagine some one on a dirt bike flying bye you, and all you smell is apple, mint, or blueberry from the exhaust.

Maybe we should all start using this stuff when we go riding to keep the woods smelling good.

The politicians and tree huggers would love it!!!!

I can see it now:
Those who are using blueberry can only ride in this section...vanilla over there...cinnamon here...

Man, that is crazy!!

• FTD

Posted May 19, 2003 - 01:04 PM

Tree huggers won't like it...they don't make pachuli oil. :)
Hoss

• z4me

Posted May 19, 2003 - 05:08 PM

I recently bought some gas additive that smells like cinnamon

That was a skit on Saturday Night Live about twenty years ago. Lorainne Newmann and Jane Curtain - one of them leaned their face into the others exhaust and proclaimed: "Gee, your exhaust smells like lilac!" :)

• jchantzWR400F

Posted May 19, 2003 - 05:22 PM

Tree huggers won't like it...they don't make pachuli oil. :)
Hoss

Maybe they make Granola scented :D

• YAMAKAZE

Posted May 20, 2003 - 08:43 AM

Dude, you gotta tell me where to get this stuff.....I feel practical jokes comming on again...

Thais could be fun....

Bonzai :)

• elephant_rider

Posted May 21, 2003 - 08:25 AM

Do they have one that smells like Napalm?

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning...Smells like, VICTORY" ---Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BrandonW

Posted May 21, 2003 - 09:10 AM

Has not been mentioned yet, but what are the odds that your "flavoring" is what caused the "Hot, Hot, Hot steamy proposition" situation?

• beezer

Posted May 21, 2003 - 09:31 AM

The local degenerates used to evacuate car air conditioners by attaching the line to a vaccum line on the carberator. It would turn grass brown in about 2 seconds. They said the freon turned into nerve gas.

That would be neato pass some eco-faggots and gas them.

• Drew_Seattle_DRZ400s

Posted May 21, 2003 - 09:58 AM

Do they have a FART scent? Might as well keep the smells coming from both the same. :)

• DRZFamily

Posted May 21, 2003 - 08:17 PM

:D :D :D :D :)

• FTD

Posted May 24, 2003 - 11:20 AM

Has not been mentioned yet, but what are the odds that your "flavoring" is what caused the "Hot, Hot, Hot steamy proposition" situation?

HMMMM... :thinking:Didn't take that into consideration. I only put an ounce or 1 1/2 oz. in my tank though.
Hoss

• Jonesy920

Posted May 24, 2003 - 11:23 AM

Please don't tell my wife about this stuff, I'm sick enough of having 10 $20 candles burning in the house at once :)

• woodsrider426

Posted May 24, 2003 - 06:39 PM

I use that stuff in my street rods. They have alot of cam duration and tend to run rich even with messing with jetting. It gives the exhaust a nice stink instead of eye tearing, clothes stinking, nastiness.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.