worksracing

4 replies to this topic
  • yzf

Posted December 02, 2000 - 09:36 PM

does anybody know what happened to works racing .com

• Boit

Posted December 03, 2000 - 01:35 AM

I notice that sometimes web sites won't load for one reason or another. The BBR site is one. I have works racing bookmarked and have had trouble getting it to load at times. I have been considering having my head ported by works but have since decided to go with Replika Maschinen. Replika not only ports the head, but they offer a thermal barrier coating and a dry film lubricant coating. Will probably have this done towards the end of winter.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Scott_F

Posted December 03, 2000 - 08:38 PM

Tell us more about these guys. Where are they? Contacts? Website? Do they use NC machining? Prices?

• Scott_F

Posted December 03, 2000 - 08:41 PM

http://www.replikamaschinen.com/

• Boit

Posted December 03, 2000 - 09:22 PM

I see you have found Replika's website. I have an email from them with some fantastic ultra closeup shots of their work. I was invited to contact their shop at 831-461-0806 and speak to Don Redmon. The shots they emailed to me are more detailed and show a much closer focused photo. Very impressive photo of a ported and thermally coated intake runner.

Related Content

Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.