YZ250F Ride, etc.

No replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted December 02, 2000 - 09:35 PM

Went to Speedworld (AZ) today for the first time. What a fun track! They changed the track around a couple times during the day and kept it lightly watered, nice!

Anyway, I rode a friends YZ250F around an open pit area for a few minutes. It's brand new so I didn't get on it hard. It is extremely narrow and much lighter than my '98 YZ400F. It doesn't have the tractor style pull of a 400/426 but it has power, plenty for my 160lb frame! I could loft the front wheel with ease. I followed (or attempted to anyway) 2 guys on YZ250F's. They sound a lot like a 400/426. One of the guys was a local pro. This guy was railing on the 250F. I couldn't believe how fast he was going and how far he was flying. When he passed me I thought he was on a 426, then I saw that it was a 250F a few laps later (after he lapped me).

I'm sold!!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.