2009 YZ450 Flywheel weights

3 replies to this topic
  • BubZ

Posted February 15, 2010 - 04:35 PM

I have searched the threads so please be patient with me. Who all makes the flywheel weight for the yamaha.

I know Yamaha of course, but I've seen references to Steahly and their website and hot links from this website come up with a web page error.

So, I want to know who the different vendors are and the best place to buy them.

I'm interested in a heavier weight due to the tight riding we do, I would like to minimize stalling as much as is possible.

Anyone using the after market acc pump cover with the adjustable leak jet? Would this help minimize stalling?

Thanks,
BubZ

• grayracer513

Posted February 15, 2010 - 05:03 PM

Would (the after market acc pump cover with the adjustable leak jet) help minimize stalling?

No...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • FinchFan194

Posted February 15, 2010 - 05:32 PM

I have an 08 and I bought the GYT-R offroad FWW for my bike and I love it. It greatly reduced stalling on tight single track and it just tractors through tough root sections. Didn't notice anything missing from the top end either.

• BubZ

Posted February 15, 2010 - 07:36 PM

Thanks for the replies. This may explain why I haven't found anything on the web searches.
BubZ

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.