Vance & Hines

3 replies to this topic
  • tommyr21

Posted February 14, 2010 - 05:07 PM

anyone tried vance and hines slip on mufflers on a wr450? Im considering buying one but haven't been able to find any reviews or anything. Im just want to know if they are a good product. Im not looking for an argument over noise, or ruining the sport. Thats not what im about. I am purely looking for something that gives a little more power (i know i wont get much with just a slip on) and something that looks a bit bettter than stock.
Any help or any other uggestions would be awesome.

Cheers Fellas

Tom

• pdivizzle0112

Posted February 14, 2010 - 07:52 PM

vance and hines (white brothers) makes great exhausts..

if you end up wanting a full system, i believe you can get one for the yz450f it should fit.

but i love the way the mufflers look on yamis.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JSanfilippo

Posted February 15, 2010 - 01:12 PM

anyone tried vance and hines slip on mufflers on a wr450? Im considering buying one but haven't been able to find any reviews or anything. Im just want to know if they are a good product. Im not looking for an argument over noise, or ruining the sport. Thats not what im about. I am purely looking for something that gives a little more power (i know i wont get much with just a slip on) and something that looks a bit bettter than stock.
Any help or any other uggestions would be awesome.

Cheers Fellas

Tom

The yamaha responds well to just a slip on. You're right though a full system is going to give you the best gains.

If the vance and hines pipes are anything like the white bros pipes they should be plenty durable.

• tommyr21

Posted February 15, 2010 - 06:38 PM

cheers guys.

i think i might give it a go then. now just need to see the banker (missus)
wish me luck

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.