Mike from Silicon Valley

4 replies to this topic
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted April 03, 2001 - 06:30 PM

Mike, I may know someone who can help you out. His name is Eli and he is the Service Manager at California BMW/Triumph. He rides a YZ400 and knows it back to front.

Drop in and tell him Mitch sent you.

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted April 03, 2001 - 06:33 PM

Oh, one other guy that can also helps worked at Redwood City Yamaha a while ago but works at California BMW/Triumph also, his name is Jim and he is also a good friend of mine.

Drop in during lunch and talk to Eli and Jim and tell them I said hi

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted April 04, 2001 - 07:06 AM

Mitch,
Isn't Eli your friend who used to live in Santa Clara? I've got a Yamaha mechanic lined up who does side work. I don't want to say which dealership he works at because they don't like their guys doing side work. That should save me quite a bit on the labor costs. I don't have any connections for getting Yamaha parts at a discount. Any ideas?

Mike

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted April 04, 2001 - 11:33 AM

Hey Mike, the parts deal I may have to talk to you off line

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted April 04, 2001 - 12:39 PM

Mitch,
If you don't have my #'s e-amil me @ ambrooks@pacbell.net and mikeb@icominc.com.
That way you'll be sure to get me.

Mike

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.