Raising forks in triple clamps

22 replies to this topic
  • live_to_ride

Posted May 21, 2003 - 07:51 AM

$575.00 for a revalve and spring is HIGHWAY ROBBERY! I can get it done for $250.00 to $300.00 all day long by very competent tuners.....

Hell I just had my YZ forks Valved with new Race Tech "Delta Valves" new seals, new wipers, new slides and bushings for $340.00 out the door. And that was at a Yamaha dealership. If I had taken it (or Shipped them) to MXTUNER (TT MEMBER) it would have been less expensive.

Sounds like someone is fixing to get a multi-fingered prostate inspection...

Bonzai :)

I think that price included the rear shock too.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • foursmoke

Posted May 21, 2003 - 01:02 PM

I think that price included the rear shock too.

It was front & rear. I've heard of riders spending $650 for the same thing. :D

Smoke :)

• jwriott

Posted May 22, 2003 - 04:58 AM

Hey, thanks for the tip about watching how high you raise the forks. I went home and checked just to make sure and I still have about 4 mm left before the legs taper. I should have checked that a little closer.

Later :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.