Indiana WR400 Jetting?

3 replies to this topic
  • Dougie

Posted May 17, 2003 - 11:47 AM

Just found out there is a track only 20 minutes away from my mother's house in Valpo. I am coming back to Portage for my 20 year reunion. Now I am thinking of dragging the bike back with me to check it out. Can anyone give me jetting advice for my YZ timed '99 WR400. I live in the altitude of Denver and have never had it lower than 4000 feet. I wouldn't even know where to start. Thanks, Doug

• WRFUN

Posted May 18, 2003 - 03:33 AM

Dougie,

I live 40min from Valpo and have ridden there myself, you will have fun there. I have the same year bike with YZ jetting and pipe. I did have good luck with the jetting that YAMAKAZE uses, but at the end of last year I started playing with the EMM needle and Taffy jetting with some good results, but with all that has been going on with moving I have not played with the bike this year at all :D. I plan on working on my bike this week and will let you know what I have. When are you going? :)

WRFUN

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dougie

Posted May 18, 2003 - 11:14 AM

Thanks WRFUN. I will be back July 6th throught the 14th. I planned on going sometime during the week as the weekend of the 11th will be booked with reunion functions.

• WRFUN

Posted May 18, 2003 - 04:17 PM

Here you go...........www.crossingsmx.com

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.