WR transmission gears

2 replies to this topic
  • groundhog

Posted May 16, 2003 - 11:04 AM

:confused:I am considerng changing the gears in my 2000 YZ transmission to the WR gearing. The on-line parts site that I use has dropped the part numbers from thier web site, so I can't find which parts I need to price. I did a search here on the YZ and WR forums, but didn't find anything.

Has anyone done this swap? Part numbers, costs and any tips whould be most appreciated.

Actually - ANY help or ideas would be most appreciated.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YZ400Court

Posted May 16, 2003 - 05:01 PM

Check this link for part# and price Ronnies . I did 1st thru 4th on my 98. I really only wanted 1st and 2nd, but 3rd was beat up. Unfortunatlly wr3nd and yz 4th wouldn't work. I wish I had done all 5 now as 4th and 5th are very close. I also added a 12oz flywheel weight. It crawls like a XR now, but still rips like a YZ. :)

• sabin

Posted May 18, 2003 - 09:57 AM

try www.partsfish.com. you can still see the part numbert in the address line(bar).

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.