Azonic Handlebars? Anyone Running'em or heard of'em?

7 replies to this topic
  • jchantzWR400F

Posted May 16, 2003 - 05:20 AM

Just saw a couple sets of Azonic bars at my local yamaha shop. I thought they looked pretty sweet. Kind of like Renthals, only with a bright chrome polished look. O.K, everyone's thinking big deal, there just another set of bars, but he told me that they had a life time warranty. So, I'm thinking holy Sh*t, who else offers that kind of warranty. Or, am I in the dark (wouldn't supprise me too much) and all the big manufactures offer lifetime warranty's? The bars really did look good, and all for around $70. :)

• uncleshig

Posted May 16, 2003 - 06:52 AM

there is no such thing as a lifetime warranty on handlebars. If your dealer told you that, aski him to show you where it says that, or if he can call someone from Azonic and ask them.

• TWSimpson

Posted May 16, 2003 - 08:07 AM

Lifetime warranties normally cover manufacture defects. Any damage you incure is yours. :)

• jchantzWR400F

Posted May 16, 2003 - 08:12 AM

I understand where you guys are coming from, I'm usually pretty skeptical. He specifically told me that they were covered for life from bending while riding/wrecking (which i normally do a lot of both). I don't know if they are a new manufacturer, and that possibly they are doing this to get their name out there. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • banffboy

Posted May 16, 2003 - 08:18 AM

Azonic is big in Mountain Bike aftermarket parts

• jchantzWR400F

Posted May 16, 2003 - 08:21 AM

OK, did a little research and found out that O'neal makes Azonic bars. My dealer seems a little cheaper for the larocco bend that i saw on this particular site, which is good. However, in all of the rantings and ravings on this particular site, I didn't see anything about lifetime warranty, which if they had, I'm sure they would mention. But, maybe not. :)

• Beta_Man

Posted May 16, 2003 - 08:26 AM

my buddy had a set and we thought they would be indstructable being over size bars but he had a fairly good crash and the bars snaped right at were they grew in diamater. I was quite surprised to see them bust he never did see if there was any warrant though

• Kot

Posted May 22, 2003 - 12:37 PM

We ride Azonic bars for couple of years here, they are pretty good and also look stylish. One of my freinds crashed big time last year, totally destroying his bike, the handlebar made through OK, so, we never thought about life time warrantee, but they seem like very strong bars.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.