Any TTers want to meet for the Hatfield McCoy dirt bike week on June 23-29

5 replies to this topic
  • levy1

Posted May 15, 2003 - 03:46 PM

Any tters want to join us. I was there last year and had a blast. You will need to move immediately because most motels are almost filled. Log on the Hatfield McCoy Website. Let us know if you are going so we can meet. We will be ridding Friday and Saturday and Sunday. 300 miles of marked trails. you can even ride into town on your bike and eat. Could be the east coast TT ride. Fred Here is the site. click on events. http://www.trailsheaven.com/

• sparky454

Posted May 15, 2003 - 08:44 PM

What part of the trail system will you be riding on I live about 50 minutes from the waterways trailhead

• levy1

Posted May 16, 2003 - 01:27 AM

We are up to ridding anywhere you want.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • scorch

Posted June 03, 2003 - 06:53 PM

Im up for this..

But I have never been there before, what should I expect? How much is the daily hotel cost?

• Indy_WR450

Posted June 04, 2003 - 12:01 AM

The trail system is very extensive. I have never been there and would like to hook up with the TT group members. Is any one thinking of camping or cheap motels? How many people are going so far? I hope there is a good turn out. Thanks for the Post. :)

• scorch

Posted June 04, 2003 - 10:12 AM

I definatly want to go. I plan on staying in cheap hotels.

Anyone want to share a room? I want to find the cheapest way of staying there.

So.. How many people?

Add your name to the list below

---------------------------------
Scorch

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.