best kickstand

5 replies to this topic
  • bloodline

Posted February 02, 2010 - 07:46 PM

money being no object-

Trailtech? Promoto billet?

I want something highly functional and reliable. I hate wishing I'd spent a little more and got the right part from the start...

• jim-in-so-ore

Posted February 03, 2010 - 06:34 AM

I would go with the ProMoto Billet unit. All of their Produst are top notch and well designed.:ride: I have a number of PMB products and am very happy with all. I had one Trail Tech product (actually 3 of the same unit) and it never worked like it was advertised, well it did at first but then died.:lol:
Jim

• KennyMc

Posted February 03, 2010 - 03:00 PM

Another vote for Promoto Billet. Had one on my CRF450 and loved it:thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SJMC_DON

Posted February 03, 2010 - 10:25 PM

I've owned both, the PMB is hands down the better kickstand when compared to Trail Tech.:ride:

• YamaLink

Posted February 04, 2010 - 07:04 AM

PMB. Great customer service.
Make sure the main allen bolt is securely tightened at all times. I've owned at least 10 PMB over the years and a few have come loose initially. A dab of loc-tite cured all.

• projected

Posted February 06, 2010 - 10:05 PM

My pmb was the best thing ever until it developed slop and started rubbing on my swingarm (YZ250).

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.