SoCalWR426 are you still here?

2 replies to this topic
  • tp3dxf

Posted May 14, 2003 - 08:25 PM

Tp3dxf was just wondering if SoCalWR426 is still on the board? If so let me know.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SoCalWR426

Posted May 16, 2003 - 01:59 PM

Yep! I'm still here, Mostly lurk around TT now day's as it seems all the cool discoveries are, well discovered.. Don't get near enough saddle time as I'm working 50+ hrs a week, between that and very few people up for weekday rides :D I'm just not getting out near enough. If you or any other TT'ers want to ride (specialy during the week) let me know, I'm ready :)

• tp3dxf

Posted May 17, 2003 - 08:31 PM

SoCal

I recently transferred to a new position. I now work rotating 12 hour shifts. The shifts are long but the upside is I only work 14 days a month and every fifth week I get seven days off in a row. I also moved to Simi Valley needed to get closer to work. I have been starting to try to find some guys im my area that can ride during the week. Sounds like we maybe able to hook up sometime. Next time you ride let me know. I'll do the same.

Later.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.