Best Aftermarket Plastic Fit/Quality?????

10 replies to this topic
  • JCGill

Posted February 01, 2010 - 09:32 PM

Hey everyone, I recently ordered One Industries Technoflex Graphics for my new Honda CRF450R.....I do not want to peel the factory graphics off a brand new bike, so i am going to buy new shrouds to mount the new graphics on.

On my older CR's i used UFO plastic and it always seemed to be good quality at a decent price.

I am curious if there are any better choices out there for plastics, such as Acerbis, Cyrca etc.

What company has the best Quality and best Fitting plastic for my Honda CRF?????

Thanks in advance,
Jon

• cb60130

Posted February 01, 2010 - 09:49 PM

I recently got a full set of plastics for my new to me '05 CRF... Acerbis complete kit in a box.... they fit like a glove.... despite what a couple reviews said online they fit every bit as good as the factory plastic.... my $.02

• tmtex

Posted February 01, 2010 - 10:02 PM

I've had better results with UFO and thats on many differnt bikes

• CamP

Posted February 01, 2010 - 10:05 PM

Cycra is good. Made in the USA too.

• One2nine

Posted February 02, 2010 - 04:19 AM

X2 on cycra. A little more pricey, but good quality. A lot of guys have had fit issues with acerbis but I've yet to have a problem with them. Also a lot of the factory spacers are also included with the plaster where ufo uses the spacers from your current plastic. I've actually had good luck with polisport too. Pretty cheap as well.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Justin 314

Posted February 02, 2010 - 05:31 AM

Another vote for Cycra. Yes I have a contract with them, but I have been using their products for a while before submitting a resume for sponsorship.

• bikeride4fun

Posted February 02, 2010 - 06:03 AM

I like the UFO plastic .....everything UFO that I have got works and looks great....

• Chevy74

Posted February 02, 2010 - 07:40 AM

Cycra first, plus its made in the US, then UFO.

• SMITH201

Posted February 02, 2010 - 07:43 AM

Yeah, Im gettin ready to change to all white plastics on my CRF450. Gonna go with Cycra as well.

• MotoX178

Posted February 02, 2010 - 09:02 AM

I have used all the major brands and never had an issue with any of them. I tend to go with which ever one is the cheapest. I did just get my first piece of Cycra plastic and I would say it is a hair above the rest.

• MXOldtimer

Posted February 02, 2010 - 09:11 AM

Last time I used the Polisport set. I am impressed, cheaper, fit and finish/color is great. Hold'n up too. I definitely buy it again.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Should I buy a kx65 or 85 or some other bike by parisp22

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   What bike should I buy?
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

2014 Baja 1000 Rumors by NewMexican

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Baja
  • Hot  86 replies
Forums
Photo

A Word On Corrosion by Oldmossyspokes

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF250 L/M   CRF250 L/M FAQ
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 Beta 350 RR EFI Dirtbiketest.com by Johnny Depp

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

kx250f exhaust recommendations? by DeviousPete

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Kawasaki   KX250F
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.