Brake Help after bleeding

3 replies to this topic
  • coxr650l

Posted February 01, 2010 - 01:34 PM

On my 09450 I installed a brake light switch, replacing the banjo bolt on the rear master cylinder. The rear brake still worked after install, but I decided to bleed it anyway. I used a syringe and back bled the line. After I got done there is no brakes at all, ie pedal dose not engage the brake, even after pumping several times.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

• coxr650l

Posted February 01, 2010 - 02:23 PM

Nevermind, got it figured out. Had air trapped by the banjo fitting.

Thx

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • phynx

Posted February 03, 2010 - 09:57 PM

:ride:

Nevermind, got it figured out. Had air trapped by the banjo fitting.

Thx

• Ripter

Posted February 04, 2010 - 08:42 AM

I had an Aprilia that you needed to take all of the parts off of the bike and turn them upside down, sideways, stand on your head and sing a special chant to Itally to get all of the air out. Thankfully these aren't that bad!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.