Eric Gorr? how to contact him?

4 replies to this topic
  • TeamScream

Posted May 14, 2003 - 08:44 AM

I have been trying for 2 days to contact someone at Eric's Forward Motion, there is a # (1-920-356-0741) posted on his website that rings and rings and .......rings.
Anyone know how to get a hold of him or someone at his shop so I can order some parts/services ? other than the 8 week expected time for returning email he has posted there?

• SFO

Posted May 14, 2003 - 09:03 AM

Try his forum @ DRN... :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mikeolichney

Posted May 14, 2003 - 09:46 AM

I had the same trouble. It took me weeks to finally reach him. I don't think he is very serious about his business. I wish I had that luxury. He is very cheerful and helpful once you do reach him though.

• TeamScream

Posted May 14, 2003 - 10:23 AM

Once you did finally reach him did you actually buy anything? good results? I have spoken with him before...maybe 6 months ago asked him questions and stuff, but now i am serious about buying something and need to hear that cheerful helpful voice before I part with my

• mikeolichney

Posted May 14, 2003 - 10:37 AM

Yeah, I bought a 262 kit for my 01 WR. Just came in Monday. I sliced a finger open that night so it may be a week or so before I got it put in. He took his sweet time getting it to me, but I didn't care, I have another bike. His price is better than anyone else.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.