426 steering damper

3 replies to this topic
  • pipeswinging

Posted May 13, 2003 - 07:12 PM

I have an almost new 2001 426 F model. I getting used to this bike and am starting to realy ride much harder than I did on my older XR600. One enhancement I would like to do is add a steering damper to my 426. Does anyone have any good recomendations on which brand seems to work well with my type of bike?

• TeamScream

Posted May 13, 2003 - 07:45 PM

I have a Scotts that mounts to my top triple clamp and I love it, same bike as you have, but I am setup for SuperMoto, everyone i know that rides dirt and has a Scotts loves it....huge improvement, takes the fatigue out of riding hard.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sabin

Posted May 13, 2003 - 09:13 PM

I have scott on my wr426 and I love it. Best spend money on my bike!!!

• sjw

Posted May 14, 2003 - 06:02 AM

scotts , GREAT...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.