CA Green Sticker

3 replies to this topic
  • gvmech

Posted May 13, 2003 - 10:00 AM

I am trying to get started riding in California. I have a friend of mine who is selling a 2000 wr400. Does anyone know if this is a green or red sticker bike? I am looking for something I can ride any time. If this is a red sticker bike, is there a way to convert it into a green sticker bike. If not, is there anyone that can recommend a year round bike I can ride. I am only looking to spend 3K and I am 6'2" about 210#.

• sjw

Posted May 13, 2003 - 10:31 AM

its a green sticker....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • curtis916

Posted May 13, 2003 - 12:52 PM

new law in CA is 02 and older bikes all get a green sticker.
then you go to www.autotrader.com and click on cycle trader and then search for a 3K bike in your area.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted May 13, 2003 - 05:07 PM

I'm 6'2" and 240 The WR400 has more power than I need. I tried a DRZ and KLX and decided to buy a 2 smoke until I rode this bike. Green baby :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.