Dual Sport Kit For 08 WR450F

6 replies to this topic
  • kxb44

Posted January 27, 2010 - 07:56 AM

Looking for recommendations for dual sport kit of a 2008 WR450F. Baja designs? Trick Dual Sport? Other?

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted January 27, 2010 - 09:36 AM

Looking for recommendations for dual sport kit of a 2008 WR450F. Baja designs? Trick Dual Sport? Other?

Build your own...90% of the work is already done from the factory :ride:

• ASternad

Posted January 27, 2010 - 04:13 PM

I've used Trick D/S on my KTM, very nice and sano install as well the owner is very helpful. Expensive but I imagine the longest lasting add on product.

There is a kit on Rocky Mountains site for $159, branded by TUSK too.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • panaman

Posted January 28, 2010 - 10:59 PM

Build your own...90% of the work is already done from the factory :ride:

DITTO :lol:

• MaxPower

Posted January 30, 2010 - 06:31 AM

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]I am going to get a Trick Dual Sport Kit for my WR450
Im so unhappy with my Dakar Dual sport kit Im going spend the money again on what I should have bought in the first place[/COLOR]

• kawi380

Posted January 30, 2010 - 04:25 PM

Try RMATV kit, it sells for around 150 and has everything you need.

• Youser

Posted January 31, 2010 - 05:43 PM

You may want to look at a Ryco "barely legal" kit. It runs at about $375 on RMATV. It has easy step by step directions and all the plugs fit the factory ones. It can be installed by yourself in under two hours and it uses the factory headlight and tailight.:ride::banana::lol::banana::bonk:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.