Soon to join the WR clan.

2 replies to this topic
  • kxb44

Posted January 27, 2010 - 05:55 AM

Local dealer is closing out some leftover 08 WR450F for $4999.00. Looks like I'm gonna snag one. My plan is to DS it and get a plate on it. This will be the 2nd Yamaha in my garage as I have a FJR1300 as my road bike. This is my 12th Yamaha overall. My first bike was a 1974 DT175. Owned a bunch of bikes in between and just seem to keep coming back to blue.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ASternad

Posted January 27, 2010 - 06:40 AM

Good Price & even better choice of bike.
Be sure to read up on the free mod's and potential suspension work depending on your weight / style of riding. Enjoy!

• Dee Perry

Posted January 27, 2010 - 07:19 AM

Does he have more than one? It might be worth the drive. I have been looking for an uppgrade myself.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.