ware to start new 450

8 replies to this topic
  • anthony72

Posted January 25, 2010 - 01:54 PM

so heres the story, my frend got a new 2007 yzf 450 and 2 days later he got hit by a jeep and broke his arms neck and themer. so u can imagen the bike is gonezo but i had the frame and forks looked over and were good! so now i dont know ware to start, im expert 250 guy but a 450 is a todaly different thing im 6ft 3 190. i got new controlls and bars and all that but now im into modding and im not a oem or gytr guy. whats going to make this bike relaxed and comfortable? handle?

• wondermuscle

Posted January 25, 2010 - 04:42 PM

so heres the story, my frend got a new 2007 yzf 450 and 2 days later he got hit by a jeep and broke his arms neck and themer. so u can imagen the bike is gonezo but i had the frame and forks looked over and were good! so now i dont know ware to start, im expert 250 guy but a 450 is a todaly different thing im 6ft 3 190. i got new controlls and bars and all that but now im into modding and im not a oem or gytr guy. whats going to make this bike relaxed and comfortable? handle?

Sell the parts. It has bad juju....

Poor buddy of yours. How is he doing?

• FinchFan194

Posted January 25, 2010 - 07:45 PM

Ya how is your buddy doing? Doesn't sound good.

• eazrider

Posted January 26, 2010 - 10:59 AM

Ya how is your buddy doing? Doesn't sound good.

Yeah, 'specially with a broken themer.....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • anthony72

Posted January 26, 2010 - 12:31 PM

hes todaly fine now, it was his first bike and he let the shop talk him into a yzf 450. it started on the second kick after 2 years!

• Aka.Goose

Posted January 26, 2010 - 12:35 PM

this thread is strange to me

• dvn

Posted January 26, 2010 - 03:00 PM

this thread is strange to me

todaly!:ride:

• Smokeslider

Posted January 26, 2010 - 08:11 PM

I feel like the OP is going to claim he's actually from Nigeria and has some money for me...... anyways, to the OP, Read the stickies at the top of the yz450f page and get back to us....
Meanwhile, we'll take this time to decipher what the hell you just said.

• grayracer513

Posted January 26, 2010 - 08:58 PM

OK, we're done here...

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.